Our employment services include
- Making an Employment Tribunal claim. If you have been unfairly treated at work we can advise whether you have a case to bring to a Tribunal. In many cases we have used Contingency Fee Agreements (CFAs).to assist clients in obtaining proper redress. This means that our fees are linked to compensation and if you don’t recover then neither do we.
- Drawing up contracts of employment, partnership agreements and other documents needed to regularise the employment or work relationship.
- Checking and approving Compromise Agreements. These are contracts that agree financial terms between employer and employee when a job is ended. We do not believe in ‘rubberstamping’ any deal prepared by the employer, but will examine carefully all contractual documents before supplying the necessary adviser’s certificate.
- Cases based on discrimination. We will examine if you have received unfair treatment at work as a result of race sex or disability discrimination.
- Advising on the Best Practice throughout the Human Resource Management Cycle from recruitment and selection, through induction, retention and termination.
Guideline Cost – employment (for employees)
For Tribunal cases involving preliminary consideration-£500 preliminary fee. If the case is then taken on then a CFA will be considered. In hardship cases the preliminary fee may be waived.
Our fee for dealing with Compromise Agreements (up to 2 hours work)-£350. This fee is usually met by the employer.